Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wow, time gets away !


I know,I know...again I haven't posted in a bit,and I am sorry!
And it isn't that I have not been busy,but that I have been VERY busy, but not with photography, mostly with Art Modeling.  So lots of new drawings and sculptures of me out there, but not a lot of new photographs.

What I did get a chance to do is of to Wizard World Chicago with my daughter and a friend and HER daughter.  It was the first Con the  three of them had ever been to.  We had a blast, just wandering around, taking pictures with people, catching glimpses of idols. ( Matt Smith, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Stan Lee, Dave Batista, Karl Urban, Lou Ferrigno) We didn't pay extra for personal photo ops or autographs, it was a budget trip ( as much as one of these things can be, anyway)

I was dressed as a 1990's Black Widow, My daughter was Pikachu, and my friends daughter was Storm.  The girls felt like movie Stars because people kept stopping them and wanting to take pictures of them.  They had a blast ( and that was the point, yes?)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment