Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Having Fun

Photo by Castle Rose Photographer 
Even when getting paid for a shoot, if the photographer does not give you specific directions...there is no reason not to have fun, not to play a little and for goodness sake, inject some of yourself into the shoot.

I recently shot with Castle Rose Photography , and really the direction that I was given was 'soft hair and makeup"  and "showing off the ink" That's it.  Why not show off the ink and bring in some favorite things?

In the process, I found out that the photographer and I share a love of  Doctor Who.  I brought the 4th Doctor arm warmers and knee socks, and the photographer HAD a stuffed Dalek and a TARDIS standee.  The rest of the set just came from that.

We experimented , we played we laughed,we had fun, and the images show that.

Being professional, does not exclude being able to have fun at the same time .

No comments:

Post a Comment