Saturday, February 21, 2015

Old goals, and new ones

By Cadence McCarrel


Last year I had some goals for 2014.  A model of the month contest, a cover, more publications, a print magazine ( as in one that can be bought at a store) merchandising work.

Well, I didn't get  any but the publications during 2014...BUT the first part of 2015, has been pretty good!

In January, I got my first cover, ( GEM Magazine, out of the UK) for their "Glitz and Glam" Edition.
In February, I won my first Model of The Month competition for The Alternative Model Directory ( for Cosplay) I also got in contact with a wonderful hat maker who will loan me her lovely handmade hats to shoot in.  So I met the goals a little late...better late than never!

More publications, are certainly on their way this year, as last year, which is a good thing.  This makes me happy too.

So I suppose, I will carry over the goals I did not meet to this year, and add some more?

So for 2015 my goals are:
A printed magazine
More paid work
more merchandising work
To go to more casting calls
Keep learning, keep refining, keep networking

Onward and Upward!

By Wolfshead Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment