Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Not much

By Tracey Padron 

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but the modeling has been in a bit of a lull...both in art and in photography.  It will pick up again very shortly ( and has started all ready)

Shoots coming up are a death metal corps makeup/ glamour shoot with Absinthe photography ( I LOVE mixing things up and playing with concepts like this) , a shoot for a calender ( 2 of them actually- super hero and Gothic)

Stuff in the works...Phoenix tattoo with Ms Gingersnap and Michael Barton Art, Yoga ( not fitness, more art with deep shadows and lighting)

Ideas I have floating around include peacock and urban primitive....

The art modeling will REALLY pick up in August, when I am pulling quite a few double shifts, and working 4 or so weekdays.

Wine promo hopefully is ALSO picking up.

So, as with many things, it is merely the calm before the storm....and I will have lots to share when it hits!  


No comments:

Post a Comment