Saturday, July 18, 2015

Still here

Absinthe Moon Photography


I am still here!  I know,it's been ages, but a break was needed....to heal, mostly.  In November, I broke my Big toe, if you remember, that took quite a while to heal...and during that time,my workouts were very abbreviated....it's hard to do many,many things, when your toe can't bend without pain...

Then Just when I was feeling pretty good, and back to working out ( for about a whole 2 weeks as a matter of fact. ) Per my last post...I cut my hand.

It is still not 100%. the feeling is still pretty off for a good portion of it, and the movement is still not quite what it was ( going to wait to get back to the heavy bag , until I can make a fist 100%)

BUT as of June 8th,I am working out seriously again.  Running  3-10 miles ( depends on speed) 3 days a week, Biking once a week ( 10 miles) Weightlifting one day, Yoga one day and dance ( usually ballet) one day.  I was up 30 lbs from my 120...not happy about that, but I will get back...and 30 lbs is a heck of a lot easier than the 80 I lost initially!  I am actually thinking about taking an "American Ninja Class" once a week as well...it looks challenging and fun.

S what does all this mean?
It means I haven't been doing much.
I had a great shoot with Thom Rouse the end of last year, That was supposed to be published in May...but that issue of the magazine has been pushed off, and pushed off because of "technical issues" Whatever that means....the publisher has published other magazines in his lines in the meantime,so to say I am confused, would be an understatement.  SO in the meanwhile, I wait...the hat maker, who was looking forward to her very FIRST publication ( as well as out first venture together) waits as well.  ( The below image is from that set.

In May  ( above image) I had a sheet from a modeling group I belong for and admin for "Dawn of the Dames" Those images as well, I have  submitted to a publication....I am just waiting to hear back. If accepted, it would be my very first publication in a print only magazine...rather than an online print on demand magazine, which is where I have been up to this point.  Finger's crossed !

I do have two shoots scheduled for this month, as well as some tentative things going on as well.

I AM BACK

I am ready to work.   

Thom Rouse

No comments:

Post a Comment