Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Other work

Photo by: G&D Studios


Sorry I haven't been posting here in a bit, but I have been working other, non photo related things the last week and a half or so...I have been weeding and planting the garden ( along with digging a drainage trench and filling it with rock- still have larger rocks to add, but that is mostly done) I also patched and painted the holes in the siding left by the woodpeckers ( a constant battle with them and the cedar siding) We back up to a forest preserve, and the silly birds can't tell the differeance between a tree ( of which there are many) and the house...so, we get holes...which need to be filled, or we WILL have bugs living in them. This involved the big ladder, expanding foam for some holes and much up and down.
I also have been doing more promo work for Mad Housewife Wine...which I have to say, is a lot of fun...people want to take my picture, they want to take pictures with me...( and for those that come  there are always goodies like spatualas, shirts, nail files, matches and other assorted swag to be had)

This along with the end of the school year, graduation parties, regular art modeling, e-Bay sales, and just life in general got in the way of posting as often as I would like....but I have even more shoots coming up, so there will be more to see, no question.

No comments:

Post a Comment