Thursday, June 12, 2014

Trolls

Photo by: G&D Studios 
Photo by: Micahel Barton Art 


What do these two images have in common? ( Other than the obvious that they are of me) Both in corsets, both with "strong" arm positions, both with hair down...both with slightly challenging. or again "strong" expressions....both had the ever popular "internet troll" say they looked like a man..or a"dude" .

Now, I am very aware that when you put yourself out there,in pretty much any capacity, you run the risk of negitivity...this is the nature of humans and especially the internet...you can't let it get to you, and I don't.  But me being me, have a need to analyze.  ( Silly, I know)

So really the only thing that comes to mind is neither of these are "soft". Not only do they both have some small amount of definition in my arms ( believe me, I want MORE) and neither have a "sexy" or "breathless" or "shy" look on my face...they have a little smirk, a challenge, maybe even a  bit haughty .
That's all I have...do you think I look like a "dude"?  Seems to me that I lack one major anotomical part, and have an additional two , rather prominant ones :)

Regardless, I will keep doing what I am doing, keep challenging myself ( and hopefully others) and not ever let the Trolls bring me down...( and I certainly won't feed them!)

1 comment:

  1. A dude? Well, given that someone once commented that my 'Barton Nation Pin Up Girl" picture looked like Rowan Atkinson I guess some people are just stupid. No, you do NOT look like a dude. But I also get the self analysis because after that comment was made to me I pretty much wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. One thing to get called a dude, but I got compaired to a rather unatractive and not particularly talented comic (I only liked him in Black Adder. I hate Mr. Bean, and THAT'S what I got compared to).

    ReplyDelete