Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Econica, a first look

Photo by: Michael Barton
Dress by Econica
So I did my first shoot with a piece of  Econica's clothing line ( this is a piece I had recently ordered from her- not one of the ones she is sending me- which is still a mystery, as to WHAT she is sending me. I am truly antsy to find out- I know I will love anything she does though )
I wanted to do the shoot, to give her a base point, so she could tell me if she wanted anything changed stylistically or  lighting wise. ( or any other way)  Before I got a whole bunch of stuff, and shot. I want her to be happy with the images,and I want them to be usable for her upcoming stand alone website.

So what do you all think?  How is this for an online  catalog ? What changes do you think I should make for the next shoot? By the way, this is her " Long pullover tunic dress with pintucks and asymmetrical hem"     The sleeves are a touch longer than normal, as I like them long.

I am truly excited about this whole prospect.



No comments:

Post a Comment