Friday, April 25, 2014

Space Chair and Grumpy Cats

Photo by Cadence McCarrel


Somebody once said ( I forget who) Never work with babies or animals.  I learned why today during a fun shoot with Cadence Mccarrell .  ( or at least the difficulties of working with cats- Working with horses or other animals may be much easier, I will find out soonish. )
Trying to shoot with my own cats, who are friendly, loving ,purring, and snuggling most of the time. When trying to pose became squirming,grumpy things that only struggled to be put down.... then when put down, wandering around and getting in shots at floor level.  Despite pets and treats and hugs, they were having none of it.

Ah well,we gave it our best shot ( and I think got some really good images despite it.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment