Thursday, April 17, 2014

Submissions

Photo by Blue Note Images
Part of being a "freelance" model is submissions ( although, technically I have been signed by Kingdom Model  talent Agency and The Twisted Agency.  But Kingdom, my local agency deals more with "lifestyle" and commercial type work and Twisted is UK based, and still working on getting really established here in the States. So neither, at this point have gotten me any paid work)

You submit to magazines, you answer e-mails, send packets to casting calls, and you submit to  agencies ( as long as any agencies you are all ready signed with are non-exclusive ones)
I submitted to Inked Magazine to be one of their models as well as sending a packet with pictures and stats and such over to Famous Inked Models today ( which is a branch out of Famous Models) They  specialize in tattoo models, unlike many other agencies, that from what I see, don't quite know what to do with me. ( Which I don't mind, As I myself am not sure what my "nitch" is...though I know there is one!  They are based out of LA, but do bookings all over.  I am hopeful that they will see that there is a market for the older tattoo model, as I am all ready working and booking my own gigs.... but having a big agency might just give me the push I need to really get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment