Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Soft

Photo by: Cadence McCarrell 
I tend to do "hard" shoots. When I say that, I mean more "edgy" "funky""dark" or "punky" shoots.  It isn't as though I don't HAVE a softer side, but I naturally gravitate toward that look...so when finding outfits, that's what I pick first.   And since, at this point 99.9% of the time, I supply my own clothing, that is what gets shot ( I would LOVE to do a latex shoot...unfortunately I worry about reaction as I do have a mild allergy to it...ending up broken out and itchy, isn't really worth it, unless I am making a lot of money.... and even then, it would be iffy)
I ,of course, am open to other clothing, especially sponsorship...don't hesitate to contact me.
I am constantly trying to stretch, so when I found this dress, I immediately bought it...I am glad I did.  I tried to run with the softness of the dress with hair and makeup....I think I pulled it off .

No comments:

Post a Comment