Monday, April 14, 2014

Summer Bookings

Photo by Michael Barton Art


Summertime is usually when bookings ( at least for me) tend to pick up.  Which makes sense. People can get out of the studio,and if they don't have a studio to work out of,outside is  a good call for a great many types of shoots.

That being said, I am always looking for bookings.  For alternative local  bookings please contact me through this blog ,or though my FaceBook page, at ChristaC1313
For more lifestyle , Editorial or Fashion type shoots please contact my local agency , Kingdom Model Talent Agency at info@kingdomtalentmgmt.com
And international opportunities  ( UK or Europe) (Though keep in mind, I am not able to travel for the most part... so clothing or accessories would have to be sent to me ) Please contact  The Twisted Agency at info@thetwistedagency.com

So far, this summer, the following dates are booked with photographers. ( I have other dates booked for Art / drawing modeling, which do tend to book out, so please don't wait too long, or the summer and nice weather will be over .  That would indeed make me sad)
There are also a couple other concepts that don't have specific dates at the moment, but are going to happen... that would include at the least a Fairy Shoot  and a Tattoo/ Phoenix shoot with another tattooed model.  So again,don't wait!

April 25th-McCarrel Photography-High fashion Cats
May 30th- G&D Studios- Cowgirl and nerd pinup
May 31st- Absinthe Moon Photography- Black Metal Glamour
June 14th- Thom Rouse for The Clothed Image Catalog
June 29th- Larura dark photography- Ethereal Wolf

So if you have an interest in booking something, please contact one of the above e-mails, depending on what your concept/need  is.


No comments:

Post a Comment