Thursday, March 13, 2014

airbrush makeup experiments

Well, I finally got to play / practice with the airbrush makeup kit Todd got me for Christmas. I then in late January found natural mineral makeup for it ( made in Nigeria of all places) and had to wait for that to come in.  THEN I had an idea for a shoot ( hasn't happened yet...but will) and had to get some stencils to use.  ( one CAN cut things out oneself.... but oy.
 Not bad for first tries....
What I learned.
 1. Mixing colors for foundation is super easy...getting the RIGHT mix is harder.
2. There is a SUPER fine line between "just enough" and "WAY TOO MUCH"
3. For eye makeup, it's kind of hard to do yourself, unless you are really good and winking both eyes separate from each other ( I am not)
4. You do still need to use concealer.
4. Once you get the hang of it...foundation coverage and evenness is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment