Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another Birthday

Photo by Michael Barton Art 
Well, another birthday is here. ( for the record I am 42... and found out I share a birthday with Paul Sr. of Orange County Choppers lol)

There are many people (  women AND men) that birthdays are scary, or depressing.  Why? because you are a year older? that IS a reason to celebrate! you are a year older! You made it!  Another birthday is certainly better than the alternative!

My hubby made me a wonderful, touching,nerdy card. ( Zazzle.com, you can make your own cards...how cool is that? )
"You are my 42"  " My ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything"  How cool is that? I love him...for reasons like this and so many more !


I have found that so far, my 40's are the best time of my life... I am working at doing something I love ( totally unexpectedly) I feel more secure in myself,my relationship with my husband, with other people. I feel as though I am more fully "myself " than I ever have been.  Not such a bad thing, now is it?

Age is just a number...not a definition. Define YOURSELF.

What did Auntie Mame say? " Life's  a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"   Eat life up! Go where it takes you! LIVE ,  LOVE and never, ever stop Laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment