Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Difficulties

Photo by: Michael Barton Art

It is hard to keep schedules while traveling...Granted some you don't want to keep... like cleaning or working, but workouts and eating should continue, if you want to keep in any kind of shape.  So much good food... and it doesn't help when a hotel ( and yes, I KNOW they need to make money) charge to use their workout room.  Really?  I can use a free workout room at a Red Roof Inn, or any Holiday Inn...but this luxury establishment wants 25 dollars each time I want to work out?  Forgive me if I find it a little ridiculous...I let the lack of free coffee or tea in the room slide, I understand the concept of the mini-bar.  But this is craziness, Caesars...craziness.
Thankfully, I have a laptop, I have yoga routines on it , so I can still work out, I can still use the pool , but this is a disappointment from a high end,beautiful hotel like this...I expected better.  

2 comments:

  1. I've been taking up hula hooping. I have a gym membership, but learning that I can burn 300 calories in just 30 minutes of hooping makes me question my membership. Plus I have DVDs for strength training and my resistance bands. That's crazy you have to pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even remember the last time ANY hotel charged to use the fitness facility! But the pool is free?
    If you have Amazon Prime there are several Jillian workout streaming across prime right now! I believe her Power Yoga is one of them.
    Make sure to pee in the pool!

    ReplyDelete