Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Out of Touch

Photo by: Michael Barton Art


Sorry I haven't been posting, I was in Las Vegas for a week, and then managed to bring home the great Grandmother of all colds...which I am still fighting ( currently at the hacking up lung pieces stage, it's lovely)

I didn't get any shooting done while in Vegas, as I was hoping, but did have a very nice relaxing time, walking, hanging out in the pool and of course EATING....so much yummy food to experience, keeping to any type of diet was just NOT going to happen.   From Gordon Ramsay's, to Gheridelli chocolate sundae's, sushi, dim-sum, seafood, sweets..... yeah, you can't go to Vegas and not eat ( or at least I can't)

While there, I found a lovely little Buddhist shrine tucked in a corner of the strip, had one totally random guy tell me he loved me, shocked a salesman when I told him how old I was, took first class in the plane and had a total stranger come up and tell me I had a beautiful aura.  Aside from the whole getting sick thing, it was a great trip.

This week I have a nerd pin-up shoot planned as well as a glamour death metal shoot.... I love mixing genres, and pushing boundaries.  Pushing the boundaries of myself, as well as photographers.

But for today, my goal is to take it easy, take my medicine and get better.    

No comments:

Post a Comment