Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mad Housewife and Promo Modeling




I know many models that also do promo modeling, and I have joined their ranks.   I am now doing tastings and promo's for Mad Housewife wines.  They have a great price point, are quite tasty, and lets face it, have a great label! 
There are 6 kinds and all of them are a wonderful buy

I will be in TWO places this week alone.

On Friday ( May 9th) I will be at Woodman's in North Aurora ( 151 Hansen Blvd. North Aurora) 


On Saturday ( May 10th) I will be at the Walt's Finer Foods in Homewood (2345 W. 183rd St. Homewood ) 12-3.  

Both days  I will be offering tastings,have bottles to buy , and there will be give away prizes when you buy three bottles  or more and mail in forms to get great Mad Housewife merchandise if you buy more.  

This is a fun,quirky label,  and I think it will be a fun thing for me to do. ( and lets face it,make a little money) 

So come by, see me,buy some wine ( I'll even autograph it for you if you want LOL) 



Photo by: G&D Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment