Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Disappointment

Photo by: Cadence McCarrell



Have to say that I am a little disappointed.  Hubby and I are going to Las Vegas next week ( Parents are going to watch the kid, cats and house) and I was really hoping to be able to book at least one gig  while we were there.  I got one answer, when I told them when I would be there " we only work with local models" How weird is that ? I tell you when I will be in town,tell you that I will have a car ....anyway, that is a silly way to do business, you would think a chance to work with someone not in your geographical area would be interesting... and it isn't as though you can't e-mail people I have worked with before for references .  Well, I am STILL open for shoots May 20-22, in Vegas....but you have to book soon, otherwise I won't bring my kit with me....though hey, if there are no bookings... more time for me to hangout by the pool!  ( and that isn't a bad thing at all.....as long as I have plenty of sunscreen! )                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment