Friday, May 2, 2014

Sales

Photo by: Brian Morrison 
I am still at the point where I buy 99.9% of my own clothing, accessories and makeup for shoots.  And one of the things that comes from that is simply one of space.  I have to be pretty ruthless with clothing ...if I think that I will 1. wear it for another shoot ( rarely, since I really try to wear things a maximum of twice in shoots....why do the same thing over and over?) 2. Will wear it in real life ( It happens with somethings, no question) If one of those two conditions are not met it will either get donated, given away or, since I am trying a newish thing...sold.
I have put an album up on my FaceBook page in an effort to sell some things...with pictures of the item itself, then pictures from the shoot.  You can see it... here.  Some shoes, some clothing ( some of my daughters clothing) sizes, prices and condition are there ( everything was rather gently worn, since it was really just for shoots) Take a look- see if anything appeals, and then let me know....you can trust me, I have been a buyer and seller on eBay since 1998, and have 100% positive feedback...I just wanted to try something different, to see how it goes.  Ebay is the next option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment