Friday, May 9, 2014

First Promo



What do you think?  My make-up for my promo gig for Mad Housewife wine.     The theme ...Retro .

Not bad for a quickie hair ( I had an entirely different idea originally,but it just wouldn't work...this was the "Oh My God... I have to do SOMETHING I am running out of time " do.

I think the first  go round selling wine went pretty good too. I will have my numbers tomorrow AM, But I estimate over a case and a half...for 2 hours, and not serving samples on a beer day ( the Hawks are playing tonight- Go HAWKS!)

People want to try a wine, and I get that...but I had fun, laughed and joked with the customers while they were in line, sold some wine, got others to know that Mad Housewife existed....  So did what I set out to do.

Tomorrow I will be actually sampling the wine, so pretty sure there will be more sales from that.
Come see me at the Homewood Walts from 12-3...try the wine, buy the wine, have some fun!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment